Thursday, July 12, 2012

A little introduction

Oh. Hi there.


Welcome to my universe. You read it right, I OWN this place. (Yeah. Try saying that. It feels freaking awesome.) Please, take a seat. Make yourself comfortable. Do you want some tea? Soda? Coffee?—Yah.  Apparently we’re out of stock. Water’s pretty nasty, too. 


Anyway, I’m Aly. And you are…?


Oh, what a beautiful name you have. But I guess you wouldn’t mind if I call you ‘buddy’?


Alright, BUDDY. As if you have a choice. Probably as you reach this point you’re either thinking why the heck am I reading this rubbish nonsense? Well, it’s either you have nothing else to do and you’re randomly shuffling through webpages and stumbled in here (99% true). Or you were apparently fascinated and intrigued by the title of this blog and everything about it (1% possible). 


But either way, I would love it if you’d stay for a little longer and keep reading. Let’s talk about anything and everything under the sun. Oh right, no. scratch that one. Let’s not limit ourselves here. The universe is pretty interesting topic, too. Do you believe in parallel universe? Well, I do. But I also believe in the tooth fairy. Yeah, the creepy version. 


Okay. I’m going to stop here. Since I’m becoming very random. Well, basically that’s really my aim here. This is not a fashion blog, food blog, gaming blog, backpacking diaries or whatever specific. This is for all the random minded people who love to talk about STUFF. Stuff that might not be very useful or practical to know, but is really fun and interesting to brood over. I promise I’ll try to keep you interested. (But please, don’t be too harsh. I’m new here. (Nah. Screw that. Say whatever you want to say. I’ll listen. Or should I say read it?)


And I also promise to keep it random.


Ciao. Enjoy your meal.

2 comments: